A long life in good health – who does not want that? A number of studies show that those who exercise regularly age healthier and happier.
Fit into old age
Who is not familiar with situations like this: you lose your balance, trip, or fall. Younger people such as those working in https://www.masa7.com/clean-jeddah usually get away with minor bruises and a shock. However, this can become dangerous with increasing age.
Many seniors fall at least once a year – mostly in their own apartment, in the stairwell, or in the garden. These falls are accompanied by broken bones and often require long hospital treatment and often have even worse consequences.
Regular exercise keeps you fit
The body can be trained with simple everyday exercises. The heart, circulation, and muscles also benefit from this. And: Sport not only increases physical fitness, but it also keeps the brain fit and strengthens nerve cells.
These simple exercises can be easily incorporated into everyday life
- Tense your thighs and buttocks several times in a row and let them relax again – even while sitting.
- To strengthen your calves, get on your heels and then on your toes, hold for three seconds and then back again – toes, heels, hold, and back again.
- While sitting, place your hands on the seat and alternately lift your arm and leg – trains your back and balance.
- Good for your chest and arms: while sitting, stretch your arms forward and hold them.
- In the supermarket, press the left and right hands against the handle of the shopping cart and hold the tension for 20 seconds.
- To train balance and leg muscles, e.g. when combing your hair or brushing your teeth, only stand on one leg.
- In the evening, lie on your back on the sofa, straighten one leg and pull one leg to your chest.
- Do not take the elevator but climb the stairs – strengthens the muscles and stimulates the circulation.
Repeat each exercise at least ten times. The good thing is that these exercises are good for training and are best done on a daily basis.